NEBOSH is seeking a new Board member to support its world class ambitions ahead. A Trustee who will bring strong digital, technologies and transformation experience combined with a strong values base to contribute to the strategic direction of such a unique charitable organisation.
- Board credibility and experience (Executive, Trustee or NED) and the ability to participate on committees as required
- Strong digital, technology and business transformation experience
- Commitment to the values and mission of NEBOSH
- Consensus oriented, whilst also having the confidence and conviction to challenge colleagues
- The ability to differentiate between executive and non-executive responsibilities
- Be strong advocates of diversity and inclusion across the organisation
- Understanding of the external environment as it affects the delivery of NEBOSH
- Experience of using agile methodology to implement business transformation
- Experienced of UK based international growth from the charity sector
- Understanding of the impact of AI across the education sector
- An appreciation for strong governance and assurance including understanding of the regulatory and compliance requirements in the sector
- Awareness of potential conflicts of interest and how these should be addressed.
Time commitment & remuneration:
- NEBOSH holds 4 Board meetings per year. It is anticipated that the Trustee would spend 10 – 16 days each year engaged on activities for NEBOSH which may include participation on one committee (4 additional meetings a year)
- The Trustee role is un-remunerated. Reasonable travel expenses will be paid.